Journey to the land of our ancestors – Day 721 May 2017 0 By Gilles Proulx
On Sunday, our travelers leave La Rochelle. During the day, during which more than 220 km will be traveled, several cities will be visited. The first stop will be at Brouage. From there, destination Gournay. This town is the home of Jacques Proust. The final destination of this trip is Poitiers, home of Jean Proust.
Program of the day: *
- 8 h 45 – Departure from La Rochelle.
- 10 h 15 – Guided tour from l’Office du Tourisme in Brouage.
- 12 h 30 – Group lunch – Restaurant L’Escale du Roy.
- 15 h 30 – Arrival in Gournay-Loizé.
- 18 h 15 – Arrivée à Poitiers.
Sunday, May 21st, 2017, 8°C / 21°C.
Today the sky will remain very busy. Cloud cover high and thick in the morning, cloudy sky and increasingly obscure in the afternoon. No precipitation. Wind light. The reliability of the situation is good, with the improvement of the time that is confirmed. This night cloud cover high and thick. No precipitation. Wind light.
* There is a difference of 6 hours between Montreal and France.
About The Author
Passionné de la généalogie depuis plus de 20 ans. Chercheur actif depuis plus de 15 ans.