Journey to the land of our ancestors – Day 6May 20th, 2017 0 By Gilles Proulx
Saturday, day in La Rochelle. Our visitors will have the opportunity to visit some of the tourist attractions of La Rochelle in groups during the morning. In the afternoon, they will be free to wander the streets of this port city.
Program of the day: *
- 10 h 00 – Guided tour of the Tour de la Lanterne.
- 11 h 15 – Tour of the Tour de la Chaîne.
- A free visit is possible at the La Rochelle-Québec Exhibition.
- 12 h 15 – Tour of the Tour St-Nicolas.
- 13 h 00 – Group lunch – Restaurant Brasserie Le Valin
- Afternoon available for activities of your choice.
Weather forecast for La Rochelle:
Saturday, May 20th, 2017, 12°C / 16°C.
Today in La Rochelle the instability will decrease during the day. Overcast with a chance of snow. A few showers in the morning, possibility of a few drops in the afternoon. Wind light. The reliability of the situation is limited, because the atmosphere may not be as stable as expected. This is clear sky. Wind light.
* There is a difference of 6 hours between Montreal and France.
About The Author
Passioné de la généalogie depuis plus de 20 ans. Chercheur actif depuis plus de 15 ans.